- oh fb chat, we somehow got on the subject on gay guys who go to my school & how he understand every single one of them even though he's never met them. For reference, he's gay as well. so annoyed that I'm feeling ranty.
- me: [gayguy#1] came out recently.
- him: yeah so i heard
- i dont like him though becaue he is the everyone wants me gay
- me: niiice.
- me: he's strange sometimes
- him: hes a dick (my personal comments: noooooooooooooooo. wrongwrongwrong.)
- him: he totally wants [gayguy#2] nuts
- me: yeah ferreals
- him: i dont understand
- me: don't understand what?
- him: how you can like [gayguy#2]
- him: he isnt the epitome of attractive
- me: he's super hot, dresses well, and his personality's great.
- him: he isnt super hot
- me: yessssss, he is.
- him: i dont think he is
- him: he is the epitome of gay (my personal comments: you're an idiot. how about meeting someone before judging them...)
- him: like for realz
- me: sure I guess...
- him: sorry this is awkward for you (my personal comments: no, you just starting getting really annoying.)
- me: no, not really.
- me: I just don't agree with your outlook with people.
- him: ah isee
- him: i guess i just dont like that both the [gayguy#2 plus gay guy with same name as gayguy#2/gayguy#3]'s get so much man attention
- him: it bugs me
- me: are you getting the [gayguy#2/gayguy#3]'s mixed up?
- him: no i know what both look like
- me: because [gayguy#3] is super flamming, not [gayguy#2]
- him: yeah [gayguy#3] is
- but [gayguy#2] is a runner up
- me: well, you haven't met either of them...
- him: ive met [gayguy#3] penty O times (my personal comments: bet you've never talked to him... ass.)
- him: and from what i've heard about [gayguy#2] he can be (my personal comments: because hearing rumors is totally the truth...)
- me: i really dislike that you're judging them.
- him: im not judging them, wel at least im not trying to (my personal comments: alright, whatever...)
- him: like they are nice guys they just arent my favorite people, you know what i mean
- me: sure, understandable, i guess. (my personal comments: actually, no. not understandable)
- him: like theres nothing with being super gay, I get told I am all the time
- me: i know that.
- me: and i'm completely fine with that.
- him: i know you are
- then I just got so annoyed & stopped talking to him.
i’ve missed you tumblr.
then I’m going to bed. Can’t believe I’m gonna miss USA & Russia. I wanted to see them really badly. Oh well.
As long, as Patrick Chan stays in third. For some reason, he is my new favorite. ^___^
everyone I have told, laughed at me because they think I can’t do it. All my comments & comebacks were held back today… and until easter.
Happy V-day. this is a definite remake of last year’s: http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/25/l_f706cb81de184f9fa55c3c85767a989c.jpg
better, worse? whatevs.
again, from my 365. Happy V-Day.